Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Boot screens.

LogonStudio is a free program that allows users to change their Windows 7, Vista and XP logon screens. Free Windows XP Themes, Vista Themes, Desktop Themes, Windows7, windows7 themes,Windows 7, Windows 7 themes, Wallpaper, Widescreen Wallpaper. Welcome to my first tutorial. First of all, I try in this video to make my best so please,don't be mad with me : I know there is'nt many video about. See how BootSkin can add design to your boot screen. Boot Screens, XP Themes, XP Styles, Windows 7 Themes, XP Logins, Vista Themes, Screensavers, Wallpaper, Desktop Themes, Windows Themes.

QuickJump: Website, Home, Software, Games, ScreenSavers, Desktop Themes, Mac Sofware, Screenmates, Boot Screens, Loginscreens, Msn Pictures, Online. BootSkin is a program that allows users to change their Windows and Windows XP boot screens.

No comments:

Post a Comment