Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Clip grab.

1: Fast open source video downloader and converter. Es wäre klasse, wenn man mit ClipGrab Videos aus der ARD-Mediathek herunterladen könnte! 72 votes. When I'm working with the Firefox browser, I use the excellent Download Helper extension for all of my video downloading needs. ClipGrab is another method of the 'app' variety. ClipGrab can download from the following sites: YouTube, Clipfish, Collegehumor, Dailymotion, MyVideo, MySpass, Sevenload, Tudou, Vimeo. 2: Fast open source video downloader and converter, and much more downloads. ClipGrab released an update, which I am unable to update, I've downloaded the package but it's not deb and I'm having issues after extracting. ClipGrab is a free software for downloading and converting online videos from many sites like YouTube or Vimeo. Copy the link, paste it into a single program and download a video. That simplicity is what makes ClipGrab, a cross-platform program for.

No comments:

Post a Comment